RE: [xsl] Re: UTF characters

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: UTF characters
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:10:09 +0100
Well, I thought I had seen the lot with character coding issues: but it
seems that by quoting your text including the Omega character, the backslash
that I typed was converted to a W with an overlaid horizontal bar - at
least, that's how it appears to me. (It also put my message into a rather
odd font.)

If anyone can work out why this happened, I would be fascinated to know! I'm
using Outlook 2003 as my mail client (don't ask me why....)

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay