Re: [xsl] Required item type of first operand of '/' is node(); supplied value has item type xs:string

Subject: Re: [xsl] Required item type of first operand of '/' is node(); supplied value has item type xs:string
From: Jacobus Reyneke <jacobusreyneke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:49:34 +0200
Thank you very much Martin and Michael. I think I understand it now.

As always it is astonishing how helpful you gentleman are. Thanks again.

If I may ask Michael, why the warning on namespaces? It's probably a
bit nutty, but I'm currently using them as a way to highlight my XML!

Kind regards,
Jacobus