Re: [xsl] generate-id() explanation

Subject: Re: [xsl] generate-id() explanation
From: a kusa <akusa8@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 12:47:15 -0500
Sorry about that. I tried this on one of my files, and ran the
transformation using saxon. But it generated the same ids for two
nodes in the same XML file. In my program I use

<list2 id="{generate-id(.)}">

That's the reason I asked again. I wanted to make sure I was
understanding this correctly.
Does it matter if you say generate-id(.) or just generate-id()?