Re: [xsl] ant task

Subject: Re: [xsl] ant task
From: Monosij Dutta-Roy <monosij.forums@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 14:58:20 -0400
Thank you Michael, Michael and Andrew for all the suggestions and also
for providing the code. I did not know about Kernow either. Look
forward to getting it all together.

I am using SaxonHE for now. I will see if I can get collection() to
work as well.

Best regards.

monosij

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:13 AM, Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> ...the collection() function along with the essential
> saxon:discard-document() for anythig more than a small set.
>
> Alternatively, to transform lots of input files with a single stylesesheet
> then use Kernow, either through the GUI or ant.
>

> On 2 Jun 2010 at 00:17, Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 01/06/2010 23:49, Monosij Dutta-Roy wrote:
>>>
>>> I am using XSLT / Saxon 9.2 from Ant (using Saxon9-ant) to apply
>>> transforms.
>>> I want to the use fileset task in ant to apply the XSLT to a set of
>>> files in a directory.
>>>
>>> Wanted to find out if there would be some examples of this. I am
>>> thinking I need to:
>>> 1. send in a value for the 'in' param in the saxon-xslt task.
>>> 2. send in a parallel value for the 'out' paramter or modify the 'out'
>>> parameter according to the name of the file.
>>>
>>> My calls from Ant are working fine - just need to apply the transforms
>>> to a set of files in a directory. If there is another approach to the
>>> above please let me know.
>>>

>> Firstly, I don't recommend using the Saxon Ant XSLT task. Use the standard
>> XSLT task instead, specifying Saxon (net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl)
as