Re: [xsl] Applying XSL transformation to non-xml (but fixed structure) file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Applying XSL transformation to non-xml (but fixed structure) file
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:21:04 -0700
> But if you're writing a parser for a recursive language, then despite
> Dimitre's herculean efforts to demonstrate that it *can* be done in XSLT,

Well, it wasn't Herculean at all -- just a few free hours spent well
three years ago. It was just   *f u n*.

> I would agree that probably it *should not* be done in XSLT

Hmm... probably the next step would be to put in jail anyone who does
what "*should not* be done in XSLT"? I guess I have already earned my
life sentence.

Anyway, thanks. To be considered a modern witch, by not anyone else
but Michael Kay himself, is a huge recognition... :)

> Michael Kay

Dimitre Novatchev

--
Cheers,