Re: [xsl] How to disable/turn off the inclusion of DTD in html/xhtml to xml

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to disable/turn off the inclusion of DTD in html/xhtml to xml
From: Jack Bush <netbeansfan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 03:05:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi David,

>what's in that file? (if you are not interested in validation,
and have no
>entity references in your documents, >which is I think what you
said was your
>case)

Are you referring to what is in
E:/xhtml1-transitional.dtd. Here is the file
attached.

>the file can be
empty which will speed things up. It looks from your log like it
>has
references via absolute URI >back to the w3c site, which, if you leave in
>there you'll need to pick up in your catalog.

It didn't make any
difference that E:/xhtml1-transitional.dtd is empty. The same
error still
show up.

>Or you could use the prefix mechanism to map everything at
w3c.org/tr/xhtml1 to
>somwhere on your system
>Can you provide an example
using the entry in E:/xhtml1-transitional.dtd?

In the meantime, the
E:/Catalog.xml looks like this:<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE catalog
PUBLIC
"-//OASIS/DTD Entity Resolution XML Catalog V1.0//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/release/1.0/catalog.dtd";>
<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">
<public
publicId="-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
uri="///E:/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"/>
</catalog>

Is this correct?Thanks,
Jack

will speed things up. It looks from your log
like it has references via
absolute URI back to the w3c site, which, if you
leave in there you'll need
to pick up in your catalog.

Or you could use the prefix mechanism to map
everything at w3c.org/tr/xhtml1 to
somwhere on your system.

David
The
Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England
and Wales
with company number 1249803. The registered office is:
Wilkinson House, Jordan
Hill Road, Oxford OX2 8DR, United Kingdom.

This e-mail has been scanned for
all viruses by Star. The service is