Re: [xsl] Help on node selection

Subject: Re: [xsl] Help on node selection
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:27:12 +0200
Fabien Tillier wrote:
Well, it is not what I want. The XML is a lot more complex
That's why I didn't put an output at first...
I want to know the syntax to call a template with a list of nodes, based on a criteria.

If you use a template with a match attribute, then there will always exactly one current node when the template is processed with apply-templates.

You could however define a parameter and pass in a node-set (XSLT 1.0) or sequence of nodes (XSLT 2.0) e.g.
<xsl:template name="n1">
<xsl:param name="rows" as="element(row)*"/>

...<xsl:call-template name="n1"> <xsl:with-param name="rows" select="data/row[N1=1]"/> </xsl:call-template>

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/