[xsl] unparsed-text-available a file from the current OS directory

Subject: [xsl] unparsed-text-available a file from the current OS directory
From: ac <ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 22:53:06 -0400
Hi,

Sorry as this must have been answered before, but I have not yet found the info.

With
<xsl:output method="text" indent="no"/>

if I use
<xsl:result-document href="boum.txt"> ...,

By default, boum.txt seems to get written to the "current" OS directory,
but if I do
<xsl:if test="unparsed-text-available('boum.txt')"> ...
boum.txt seems to get resolved from the base-uri (e.g. the stylesheet directory path).

How can I have boum.text resolved from the current OS directory?

The objective is for processing files in the current OS directory (e.g. from a batch (.bat) file, available from the PATH system variable, in command-line mode), with a single instance of the stylesheet, sitting in some other arbitrary directory.

Thank you,
ac