Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.0 in browsers

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.0 in browsers
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:35:19 -0700
Good question. I would also like to know.

A necessary addition -- what is the degree of compliance of a given
browser's support for client-side XSLT processing.

Even data beyond this may be very important: for example, does a
particular browser-xslt-processor have its own xxx:node-set()
extension or does it support EXSLT (which modules)?

Ideally, we will have a table that has on one axis the different
browsers and on the other axis the different features of interest.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev