RE: [xsl] Variable value change based on condition

Subject: RE: [xsl] Variable value change based on condition
From: sudheshna iyer <sudheshnaiyer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 07:38:13 -0700 (PDT)
Team, thank you for your patience. I complete understand that converting java
code to xslt doesn't make much sense. But tech change required this, which I
don't have control on. Since I came from java background, it is becoming
harder for me..

I am making this simple.

Condition 1:

<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?>
<InputXml>
	<InputXmlValue1>aaaaa12345</InputXmlValue1>
<InputXmlValue2>bbb567890</InputXmlValue2>
<InputXmlValue3>ccc12345</InputXmlValue3>
</InputXml>

<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?>
<OutputXml>
	<outputTempVar1>aaaaa12345</outputTempVar1>
<outputVar1>bbb567890</outputVar1>
	<outputVar2>ccc12345</outputVar2>
</OutputXml>

Condition 2:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<InputXml>
	<InputXmlValue1>aaaaa12345</InputXmlValue1>
<InputXmlValue2>bbb567890</InputXmlValue2>
	<InputXmlValue3></InputXmlValue3>
</InputXml>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<OutputXml>
<outputTempVar1></outputTempVar1>
	<outputVar1>aaaaa12345</outputVar1>
<outputVar2>bbb567890</outputVar2>
</OutputXml>

Condition 3:

<?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<InputXml>
<InputXmlValue1>aaaaa12345</InputXmlValue1>
	<InputXmlValue2></InputXmlValue2>
<InputXmlValue3></InputXmlValue3>
</InputXml>

<?xml version="1.0"