Re: [xsl] Client-side XSLT and Javascript events

Subject: Re: [xsl] Client-side XSLT and Javascript events
From: COUTHURES Alain <alain.couthures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:26:59 +0200
Hello Michael,

XSLTForms is using onload attribute of the BODY element to run Javascript immediately after the transformation.

Alain Couthures

Le 14/10/2010 11:23, Michael Kay a icrit :
I've got a client-side XSLT system driven by <?xml-stylesheet?> processing instructions contained in the XML being rendered.

I want to run some Javascript on the page as soon as the transformation is complete (to change the size of various objects based on the size of the rendered page, which is available in Javascript but isn't known to the XSLT at the time the HTML is being generated). Any ideas how? Is there some event that I can tie this to?

I know I could change to invoking the transformation from script rather than from the <?xml-stylesheet?> PI, but I'd prefer to avoid that as it makes it harder to stay browser-independent.

Michael Kay
Saxonica