Re: Re: [xsl] Thought i knew this but i guess not

Subject: Re: Re: [xsl] Thought i knew this but i guess not
From: russurquhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:55:47 -0600 (CST)
Thank you Wendell, i think i have my head around it now. I found some code and will also look at what you've suggested.

I know the test is kind of shaky, and will probably need something better. The filter value can be of a form filter="filter1,filter10, filter17, filter23" something like that, so i need to do a little more testing.

Thanks again!

Russ