Re: [xsl] Processing two documents, which order?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Processing two documents, which order?
From: Dave Pawson <davep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 10:57:52 +0100
On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 10:38:21 +0100 (IST)
"Tony Graham" <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, April 8, 2011 9:52 am, Dave Pawson wrote:
> >   <xsl:template match="text()">
>
> Or
>
>    <xsl:template match="text()[not(parent::property)]">
>
> so, if you also order the property list from longest to shortest, you
> won't mark up a shorter property name inside a longer.

for this list the only danger is xxx-yyy
[And emacs won't sort by length... will it?]
so restricting the termination is suffficent I think.
<xsl:analyze-string select="." regex="({$property})[\s.,&#x22;,&#x27;]">
The Punctuation class (very hard to find! ) is just too big for this
use case.

> > <xsl:template match="*">
> >   <xsl:copy>
> >     <xsl:apply-templates select="@*" />
> >     <xsl:apply-templates >
>
> You just stripped all comments and PIs.  Is that a problem?

Comments added back in from identity transform :-)
Thanks Tony

--

regards

--