Re: [xsl] XQuery - Two if's in a for loop

Subject: Re: [xsl] XQuery - Two if's in a for loop
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:17:43 +0100 (BST)
sudheshna iyer wrote:

  Hi,

> In other words, I want something like below. Please note that
> these are not else if. It is working if i put else if. But I
> want all the blocks..not just one or two or three..

> If (ReturnParameterCode = One) then block one should be present
> If (ReturnParameterCode = two) then block two should be present
> If (ReturnParameterCode = three) then block three should be present

  In XSLT, you do it naturally by using template rules:

    <xsl:template match="ReturnParameterCode[. eq 'ONE']">

    <xsl:template match="ReturnParameterCode[. eq 'TWO']">

    <xsl:template match="ReturnParameterCode[. eq 'THREE']">

  For XQuery, to get the best responses, I suggest you ask the
list XQuery Talk <http://www.x-query.com/mailman/listinfo/talk>.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges