Re: [xsl] Using XSLT to do a search & replace

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using XSLT to do a search & replace
From: Brandon Ibach <brandon.ibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:17:28 -0400
This sounds like something that would be easy to do with an XSLT
identity transform with a template for each pattern that needs to be
replaced with something else.

However, I don't quite understand the meaning of your examples.  What
do the square brackets mean?  Can you provide a short sample of input
and the corresponding output?

-Brandon :)