Re: [xsl] xml:space preserve on element converted to html textarea encoding issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] xml:space preserve on element converted to html textarea encoding issue
From: Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 08:54:43 -0700
Indeed a non-breaking space, my technique for writing out the textarea is
this:

<xsl:value-of select="concat(., '&#160;')"/>

Introducing the non-breaking space and guaranteeing that the textarea
is written out as a non-collapsed element.  Perhaps the better thing
to do is to shove the tags into the result from a CDATA section above
and below my value-of and drop the non-breaking space altogether.

I'll give that a try now.

Karl..

--
Karl Stubsjoen