Re: [xsl] UnknownHostException Error

Subject: Re: [xsl] UnknownHostException Error
From: Hank Ratzesberger <hankr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 08:00:46 -0700
Hi Russ,

For server side applications / Servlet API applications, I use the browser, etc.,
to get the catalog and entity files and copy them to the root context. Then
alter the path in xhtml documents:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

A quick search provided this example:

http://ant.apache.org/manual/Types/xmlcatalog.html

HTH,
hank