Re: [xsl] Changing namespaces

Subject: Re: [xsl] Changing namespaces
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 23:15:03 +0100
On 15/08/2011 23:10, Pradnya Gawade wrote:
I am about to try this out but just thinking that in my case 'oldOC'
itself has the value as 'OC' so it may not allow me to declare the 2
namspace declarations with same prefix in the root tag of stylesheet.

I'm not sure what you mean by " 'oldOC' itself has the value as 'OC'"
the value of a namespace node is the URI not the prefix, the prefix is it's name.

If the code I suggested does the wrong thing on the input I posted, reply to the list again saying what output you would need from that input.

David

--
google plus: https:/profiles.google.com/d.p.carlisle