Re: [xsl] Changing namespaces

Subject: Re: [xsl] Changing namespaces
From: Pradnya Gawade <pradnya.gawade7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:25:34 -0400
David,

I think it was my bad due to poor knowledge of xslt that I could not
understand your code. But I just tried it and it worked like a magic.
Thank you so much, you are great!

Also last reply I did not sent to list by mistake, sorry.

Please correct me if I am wrong but it looks like in the match
expression when it is specified like "olddef:*", it does not look for
the elements with literal prefix 'olddef' but it looks for the
elements corresponding the namespace uri in your stylesheet
corresponding to prefix 'olddef'; however the prefix in input xml for
the same namespace uri could be different. I guess your stylesheet
will not work unless this true. It is some thing I did not know. So I
was thinking that I have to substitute the prefix values in your
stylesheet corresponding to my needs. But it worked with just the
substitution of namespace uri values.
I will appreciate any clarification but any way thanks a lot.

- Pradnya