[xsl] matching xhtml tags

Subject: [xsl] matching xhtml tags
From: deloptes <deloptes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 00:27:50 +0200
Hi,

nice to meet you.

I'm using often xsl to process xml files, but for first time I'm trying to
do something with a xhtml file. I probably don't do something right, but my
xsl is matching only the "/" tag and the tags are stripped only the text
part is displayed.

I'm using Xalan, but tried also the java version and xsltproc and all behave
the same. The part below should work, but doesn't.

I would be very thankful for some help

thanks in advance

regards

<xsl:output encoding="UTF-8" method="xml" indent="yes"/>

<xsl:template match="/">
         <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="html">