Re: [xsl] matching xhtml tags

Subject: Re: [xsl] matching xhtml tags
From: Hank Ratzesberger <hankr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 16:31:16 -0700
Hi deloptes,

You know how it is ... as soon as you hit send...

Likely your issue is that your xhtml is arriving to you in the
xhtml namespace.  Therefore you need to include that namespace
in your template.

<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0"
     xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
     exclude-result-prefixes="xs xsl">

and you select

<xsl:apply-templates select="html:html"/>

and so forth.

Cheers,
Hank