Re: [xsl] Getting a block to end on the last page

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting a block to end on the last page
From: Marc <Marc.Liste@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 08:43:18 +0100
Hi,
You don't tell wich FO Processor you use, but with FOP you can after the work know the number of pages of the document.
I use it to do a "Page x/n" without use the <page-number-citation-last> who demand to FOP to keep all the document in memory, and it was a very big doc, so I prefer to do one pass to know the number of pages and after send this number as param to the XSLT in the second pass.
Perhaps this should be an answer.

Marc

Le 01/12/2011 16:38, Colin DeClue a icrit :
Hey, so, I've got some data (a list of charges for an invoice) that I
want to end on the last page, rather than start on the first. Say the
document is 3 pages (due to descriptions of other things in their
sections taking up that much room), and there are 7 charges. If 5
charges fit per page, I would want the list of charges to start on
page 2, print 5, then print the last 2 charges on the last page.

Is there an easy way I can accomplish this?

Thanks,
Colin DeClue