RE: [xsl] can a value of a parameter depends on a other value

Subject: RE: [xsl] can a value of a parameter depends on a other value
From: Roelof Wobben <rwobben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 12:02:42 +0000
Oke,

And using expresions inline is using with_parameters ?

I now trying to decide how I can make this script working in standard months.

So months who have the same amount of articles every page.

Now I have to make for every page a new line but I wonder if there is a better
way.

That's why I asked how I can calculate the offset but it seems that I have to
use <xsl:value of select>.

Back to testing.

Roelof