Re: [xsl] XQuery 3.0 and maps in Saxon

Subject: Re: [xsl] XQuery 3.0 and maps in Saxon
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 17:39:53 +0100
Jakub Maly wrote:

I would like to experiment with map features in Saxon (http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/expressions/xpath30maps.xml), but I am unable to get past query compilation. Maybe I am missing some parameter or I use a wrong namespace, but I just can't find the right answer. This is my query code:

xquery version "3.0";

This is the XSL mailing list, I don't think XQuery is on topic here. There is an XQuery mailing list and Saxon also has its own mailing list where you can ask.

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP Data Platform Development
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/