Re: [xsl] XSLT 2 processors

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2 processors
From: Michael Dykman <mdykman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:13:39 -0500
Terence,

Have you looked at Quercus?

http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.0/quercus/

It's a highly performant PHP implementation implemented as a Java
servlet.  I have seen benchmarks which suggest that it as fast as
Enterprise PHP and extending it with Java methods is trivial.  If you
like PHP (which I don't especially), you still have the opportunity of
doing XSLT 2.0 in that environment.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:09 PM, Terence Kearns <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> RIP my XML/PHP framework (for which my enthusiasm kinda died due to no
> real XSLT2 support in PHP's roadmap).
>
> ...grateful for Saxon...

>>> Sadly, not yet (except via the Java bridge). No recent news from the
LIBX*

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@xxxxxxxxx