[xsl] XSL-FO: Forcing blocks with images to start from the next page instead of clipping the image?

Subject: [xsl] XSL-FO: Forcing blocks with images to start from the next page instead of clipping the image?
From: Joel Peltonen <joel.peltonen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 17:26:36 +0300
Greetings!

I'm converting an XSL-FO file into pdf with Altsoft Xml2PDF 1.2.2.

When I have images that start near the end of a page they are clipped so that
the portion that does not fit on a page is not visible. I can get the images to
start correctly from the next page if I remove the block entirely, but then I'm
missing some attributes.

With markup like this the image gets clipped:
<fo:block text-align="right" span="all" margin-bottom="3pt">
    <fo:external-graphic content-height="scale-to-fit"
		content-width="100mm" src="url(C:/someimage.jpg)" />
</fo:block>

Simply <fo:external-graphic ... />  without the block works and the image
starts from the next page, but I'm afraid I will lose my alignment, span and
margin! Any advice?