Re: [xsl] Diagram of XPath axes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Diagram of XPath axes
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex" <gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 19:02:16 +0200
Just a side note: If you want to select the preceding elements *including the ancestors*, use the XPath 2 << operator [1], which selects the nodes that precede the current in document order [2].

In XSLT: select="*[. &lt;&lt; current()]"

Gerrit

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions/#func-node-before
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-datamodel/#document-order