Re: [xsl] xsl:include

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:include
From: Ming Yu <my600080@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:39:04 -0700 (PDT)
If I only put  href="mylibrary.xsl", when I run the transformation inside my
project, it only looks under my project root directory and then generate the
following errors:

Error at xsl:include on line 145 column 44
  XTSE0165:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\eclipseworkspace\dms\mylibary.xsl

dms is
my project root. Under dms is src/main/...

All my stylesheets are
under src/main/resources/xslt. So, if I
use  href="src/main/resources/xsltmylibrary.xsl", everything works fine. But I
don't want to include the whole path relative path because I may have to
change it.

Thanks!

Ming