[xsl] removing watermark in a post process

Subject: [xsl] removing watermark in a post process
From: Geert Bormans <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:47:20 +0200
Hi all,

I have added a watermark to my PDF books, stating it is a draft.
The PDF comes from part lists and it takes a while to get them processed using FOP.
I am generating multiple language books from the same (long) part list
If there are no changes required, the book status can go from "draft" to "release" just like that
So my customer wants to post process the resulting PDF to remove the "draft" image,
without running the FOP process again, hoping this would be a faster process

I am not sure on how I can get this to work.
It is one draft.jpg that is a background image and referenced a lot in the FO

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Geert