Re: [xsl] fo:multi-switch or alternative

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:multi-switch or alternative
From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper.tverskov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:46:18 +0200
One final detail. At the moment both

<fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="continued"
retrieve-position="last-starting-within-page"/>
<fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="firstonly"
retrieve-position="last-starting-within-page"/>

are placed in fo:static-content inside page footer of first page. Works fine.

But the first of the two retrieve-markers should ideally be at the end
of the table in region body that continues over more than the first
page when "long". Like if a footer for that table could be turned on
but only shown for first page. Nice if "continued" looks like a label
inside the table that continues.

I can see in the spec that we have different values for
"retrieve-position", but I must admit that I haven't seen the light
yet. All these concepts are new to me.

Any help, hints?

Cheers
Jesper Tverskov