Re: [xsl] fo:multi-switch or alternative

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:multi-switch or alternative
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:26:33 -0400
At 2012-09-27 22:22 +0200, Jesper Tverskov wrote:
Sorry but solution works for _short text only.

Not true.

The "Continued over the
yet.....

I wouldn't have posted it had I not tested it. I say "untested" in a post when I don't have the time to put a test together. I cannot attach the PDF I'm looking at on my screen, so I'll send it to you off-line showing the text at the bottom of the table.

This solution requires XSL-FO 1.1 support ... perhaps the engine you are using doesn't support the required formatting objects.

-- Contact us for world-wide XML consulting and instructor-led training Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/about Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal