[xsl] Schema issue - enumerations - off topic apology

Subject: [xsl] Schema issue - enumerations - off topic apology
From: Ihe Onwuka <ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 17:00:12 +0100
Apology for posting a schema question here.

 I have been unable to overcome and sufficiently comprehend the
formalities of subscribing and posting to the schema-dev mailing list
(I've subscribed and posted and nothing seems to have happened)

I need to overcome this issue to deliver a completed schema today (was
due yesterday).

The simple type concerned is restricted thus

    <xsd:simpleType name="PropertySubType">
        <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
            <xsd:enumeration value="Cold Store"/>
            <xsd:enumeration value="Data Centre"/>
            <xsd:enumeration value="Design and Build"/>
	    <xsd:enumeration value="Distribution Warehouse"/>
            <xsd:enumeration value="General Industrial"/>
..          .......
	</xsd:restriction>
    </xsd:simpleType>

The instance has the following

    <propertyDetails>
         <status>Available</status>
         <propertyType>Industrial</propertyType>
         <propertySubType>General Industrial</propertySubType>
    </propertyDetails>

My schema validation fails with this message

cvc-enumeration-valid: Value 'General' is not facet-valid with respect
to enumeration '[Cold Store, Data Centre, Design and Build,
Distribution Warehouse, General Industrial, High Bay Warehouse, etc
.....]'. It must be a value from the enumeration.

It has failed to recognise that General Industrial is a valid value
and instead failed the validation on the word General.

It looks like some sort of problem with enumerations that contain whitespace.