Re: [xsl] Using multiple values stored in a variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using multiple values stored in a variable
From: Manuel Souto Pico <m.soutopico@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 21:42:26 +0000
Hi, Graydon and Dimitre.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

My exposition wasn't clear enough, so you undertood it upside down :)
but your hint did the trick.

> You want to test that at least one of the values in the sequence in
> $target-segment satisfies the match.

Nearly, just the other way round. I want to test that the string in
$target-segment satisfies at least one of the patterns in the sequence
in $target-term, or in my previous other words, that at least one of
the patterns in $target-term is found in $target-segment.

So this seems to work:

<xsl:when test="some $x in $target-term satisfies
matches($target-segment, $x, 'i')">
	<xsl:text>The target is in the target too. </xsl:text>
</xsl:when>

Probably the simplification proposed by Demitre could be:

<xsl:when test="$target-term[matches($target-segment, ., 'i')]">

Thanks a lot, guys.

Cheers, Manuel