From: Raymond Lillibridge <RLillibridge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:27:18 +0000
Liam,

Thank you for your help!  (And to all the other list members that helped with
this issue I send my "Thanks!")

The final solution, because I have a deadline, is to simply pre-process all
XML files using Perl regex (quick and easy), removing the empty <bold></bold>
elements.

Kind regards,

Raymond Lillibridge
Sr. Software Engineer
rlillibridge@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Municipal Code Corporation | Facebook | Twitter