Re: [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?
From: Greg Hunt <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:57:22 +1100
Michael,
Its not that they want a free lunch, opex is almost always easier to arrange
than capex.  For capex, its easier to get money for things that are already
heavily used: "we depend on it/need support" is an easier sell than "this
thing we don't have will save LOTS of effort by developers" (a statement
that has been worn thin by unsuccessful repetition).

Greg