Re: [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?
From: Michael Sokolov <msokolov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:44:57 -0500
On 1/26/2013 5:05 PM, James Fuller wrote:
At some point, I am guessing that this model could change;either
because the average age of developer who contributes will be middle
aged (children tend to slow down OS contribs; no offense implied to
anyone!), but more likely because the lessons of the past will be
forgotten and the scales will tip back towards commercial software
(because the economics don't really work out the other way). I don't
know, all I'm saying is nothing is truly free.
Wow, just when my youngest is about to leave the house and I was hoping to have some free time, OS dev is not cool any more! Maybe I'd better wait until their tuition is all paid off, too. The grass is never green enough, it seems.

-Mike