RE: [xsl] RE: Saxon via Ant - Getting started

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: Saxon via Ant - Getting started
From: "Kerry, Richard" <richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:03:36 +0000
That was excellent information !

Adding file:// got me much further through the process, though gave a cryptic
error.
Adding file:/// got the process completed.

Still trying to work out how to get the output where I want it though.  It's
tending to get written in a folder relative to the xsl file, rather than one
relative to the source xml.

Appreciatively,
Richard.