RE: [xsl] RE: Saxon via Ant - Getting started

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: Saxon via Ant - Getting started
From: "Kerry, Richard" <richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 10:11:54 +0000
Right, now I've got Saxon 9 in use via Ant.

But ..... I think I've found a blocking issue.

I'm using the DocBook Html-Help stylesheets.

I'm getting the following message from my transform :
    [java] Don't know how to chunk with Saxonica
    [java] Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 60 in chunker.xsl
    [java] Java Result: 1

So.
Can I chunk with Saxon 9 ?
Or does this mean I definitely can't use it and will need Saxon 6 ?
Are the stylesheets written in such a way as to use a Saxon 6 specific
facility while chunking ?

Uncertainly,
Richard.