Re: [xsl] csv data to xml

Subject: Re: [xsl] csv data to xml
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:47:55 +0100
On 26 Jun 2013, at 15:21, henry human wrote:

> Hi I was not able to run get this xslt sample runing! When I try it with
Saxon 9.1.0  and (call it in Stylus Studio) I got the known
> error:ontent is not allowed in prolog.

That means you're doing it wrong; you're somehow putting the CSV file through
an XML parser. Probably because you are supplying it as the main input to the
transformation, rather than merely a secondary file to be read with
unparsed-text().

Michael Kay
Saxonica