Re: [xsl] [Musing] User Preference for Functional Programming

Subject: Re: [xsl] [Musing] User Preference for Functional Programming
From: Michael Sokolov <msokolov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 21:42:39 -0400
On 7/10/2013 3:11 PM, Hank Ratzesberger wrote:

Agreed. This is a line from a java Resource file. i think the space may be significant.

*usually* not - java properties files loaded via the Properties mechanism ignore spaces around the "=" (which can also be a colon).

On your broader point: We do it with a mix of both approaches in our mapping code. Some descendant elements (the ones we think are significant, like authors) get mapped to their own entity classes, but sometimes we collapse the uninteresting paths into properties on a top-level object.

-Mike