Re: [xsl] How to check an element's type against an XSD simpleType and skip that element if it does not conform to the simpleType?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to check an element's type against an XSD simpleType and skip that element if it does not conform to the simpleType?
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:21:20 +0100
> I must not be understanding what you and David are suggesting. Below is an
XSLT program which does (I think) what you guys are suggesting, but it still
generates an error if the XML document has an ISBN element with a value that
is not schema-valid. What is my XSLT program doing wrong?  /Roger

You are probably running with lax input validation enabled - in Oxygen
go to preferences -> Saxon EE options -> Disabled schema validation.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com