[xsl] Re: initial-page-number

Subject: [xsl] Re: initial-page-number
From: "J.S. Gohla" <gohla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 13:16:21 +0200
Hi,

I hope I understand your issue correctly:

Please try (i.e. in Acrobat X - as I work with a german version, I do not know the actual names of the english sub menues):

Tools - document preparation - number pages

There are two options:

pages: all
and
at the bottom of the options field something like "number according to previous chapter ..."

The effect can be seen in the miniature view of the PDF pages - they should be paginated consecutively (from 1 to .... 9999, not depending on the page number on the PDF page).

I encountered that problem when trying to delete specific pages in a large PDF with lots of page starts "1" and "a-", "b-"pages.

Regards
Jens

--

Mit freundlichen Gr|_en