Re: [xsl] different evaluations on sibling elements ...

Subject: Re: [xsl] different evaluations on sibling elements ...
From: Raimund Kammering <raimund.kammering@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:11:28 +0200
first of all sorry for again posting this - but I've only been subscribed to
the digest, so that I could'n reply to the thread!

I'm running Saxon-B (9.1.0.8) - since I ran into trouble using Saxon-HE
concerning 'illegal HTML characters' (which are widely spread out within our
XML data)!

So XSTL 2.0 is fine with me! It's just that I learned my XSLT 10 years ago and
didn't do too much within the last years, so that I might have missed many
improvements that come with XSLT 2.0 - sorry for this ignorance ;-).

Therefore I ended up with the solution I posted using XSLT 1.0 plus EXSLT
date-time extension - which did half of the job - but surely might be much
harder than using XSLT 2.0.

So any - no matter how drastic - change is very welcome!!

Cheers,
Raimund