RE: [xsl] xsl 2.0?

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl 2.0?
From: "Kerry, Richard" <richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:07:37 +0000
Might it be the case that some persons who could make use of XSL-FO, as
opposed to CSS (*), are unaware of its existence ?

I think CSS is very well known (**) among all who do any work containing any
element of Web Design.  However many of them have picked up their knowledge ad
hoc and not been formally taught.  Hence may also not have been required to
learn about other technologies in the area, such as XSL-FO.

Regards,
Richard.

(*)
I.e. as an improvement on CSS, providing features that CSS can't do, or do
easily.
(**)
I mean its existence is well known, not that it is necessarily understood in
detail.  Many users may only use it in a limited way.

Richard Kerry
BNCS Engineer, SI SOL Telco & Media Vertical Practice

T: +44 (0)20 3618 2669
M: +44 (0)7812 325518
Lync: +44 (0) 20 3618 0778
Room G300, Stadium House, Wood Lane, London, W12 7TA
richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx