Re: [xsl] except (was: Keys with duplicates should be simple)

Subject: Re: [xsl] except (was: Keys with duplicates should be simple)
From: Ihe Onwuka <ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 15:23:57 +0000
No thought then for the occasional user of the language who doesn't
use it often enough such that he has barely  acclimated to the basics
much less the quirks.

Y'know the sort of person that might want to do a transformation but
doesn't use XSLT enough to think that if it is a primary vehicle for
basic communication.

I learnt it probably eradicated from my code and have freed up the
brain cell for something more useful (yes I know I have a limited
supply - thats why I don't want to waste them).