Re: [xsl] Re: Demonstration web browser environment for UBL invoice form filling [XSL List]

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Demonstration web browser environment for UBL invoice form filling [XSL List]
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 13:02:19 -0400
At 2014-04-01 09:48 -0700, Martin Holmes wrote:
Very neat! It does allow me to enter 2014-02-30 for the date, though.

There is a lot of validation to be done, and to underscore that the demonstration regards the interaction and not the data validity, I do none at all.

My goal in writing this was to learn about Saxon-CE. For members of this list I would think stuff like validation and appearance would be pedestrian or quotidian concerns. Which certainly would not be the case were I creating a production system.

Now I know what I would do should I need to create a production system.

-- Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL & code list classes: Melbourne, AU May 2014 | Contact us for world-wide XML consulting and instructor-led training | Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm | Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ | G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Google+ profile: http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/about | Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal |

--- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. http://www.avast.com