Re: [xsl] null stylesheet?

Subject: Re: [xsl] null stylesheet?
From: Syd Bauman <s.bauman@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 19:10:06 -0400
Wow. Right you are. My immediate reaction to your post was "couldn't
be, I ran the stylesheet on itself" as I usually do in such
situations. But I went back and carefully checked my shell session,
and indeed, there is a typo on the commandline -- a single 'm'
instead of 's' in a key position[1]; which is left as an exercise for
the reader. :-)

Thanks, Michael!

Note
----
[1] Interestingly enough, you can tell (or at least I can) that I
    generated these test files in oXygen instead of Emacs -- when I
    use Emacs I save the file with a ".xslt" extension. I often do so
    when I use oXygen, too, even though I have to click past its
    objection. But on a fast-and-dirty test stylesheet like this, I
    just use the default name oXygen provides, which ends ".xsl".