Re: [xsl] FO question: shaded sign-off columns

Subject: Re: [xsl] FO question: shaded sign-off columns
From: "Eliot Kimber ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 19:20:57 -0000
Have you tried doing tricks with background colors, borders, and padding
for the blocks? For example, if you made the outside edge border as wide
as your page margin you might be able to get what you want, but you'd have
to play with how you set up the page geometry so the blocks can put their
very-side borders into what would otherwise be the side region of the page.

Beyond that I can't think of anything other than tables you could do in a
one-pass process. With tables you'd want to make each block its own
one-row table to avoid memory issues.

Cheers,

Eliot

bbbbb