Re: [xsl] apply-templates repeats inside xsl:for-each, why

Subject: Re: [xsl] apply-templates repeats inside xsl:for-each, why
From: "Mark Giffin m1879@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 01:34:23 -0000
I fixed it for my purposes by doing it this way:

<xsl:variable name="num" select="count($platforms/platform)"/>
<xsl:for-each select="1 to $num">
<xsl:variable name="n" select="position()"/>
<xsl:apply-templates select="$root/map/concept/concept[@id = $platforms/platform[$n]/@id]"/>
</xsl:for-each>

Then I get the output just once like this:

Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7

Thanks for the help in breaking some adhesions.

Mark