Re: [xsl] Replacing = with == and ===

Subject: Re: [xsl] Replacing = with == and ===
From: "L2L 2L emanuelallen@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 21:45:36 -0000
.... I'm speaking toward the attribute.... The attribute attr="value"

E-S4L

> On Aug 1, 2014, at 5:30 PM, "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
>
> It sounds as if XPath is your second programming language, and your first is
Javascript. Most people whose first programming language is A and whose second
language is B feel that B should do things the same way as A. They fail to
take into account that B is probably doing things the same way as languages C,
D, E, and F, which they have never encountered.

> Michael Kay
> Saxonica
> mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> +44 (0) 118 946 5893
>

>> On 1 Aug 2014, at 22:21, L2L 2L emanuelallen@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> I feel that cause of the use of attribute using the equal sign, there
should be a change... Or add on that will replace the equal sign in both xPath
and xQuery. To test in a predicated if two nodes are equal; this to my opinion
should be use == and for a deeper test this ===.

>> Thank you for reading. I'm not looking for a respond... Since it'll be a
no. I'm just voicing my opinion on the matter... So please to respond on
telling why not. Don't feel like reading anymore denial.